View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2010, 14:34   #357
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Lol, is this "Kjel" thing a lame attempt of yours to try and provoke me? Who's the pathetic one now?
No, I have been doing it all along in case you didn't notice. When I manually write quote tags and I can't be arsed to refer to single posts on quotes since it's not really necessary on such a small thread. I've done it on your posts before, I've done it on Vdj's posts, yet only now, and only you seem to throw a hissy fit about it - which I guess tells a lot.

Quote:
Stop focussing on something I never claimed.
And I never claimed ANYTHING, I'd like to underpin, ANYTHING, about Euro 2008, stop focusing on something I never claimed. Yet you seem to claim I did. Or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjel
I merely proved you wrong.

You said: Spain has a scoring issue
I replied: Spain scored 28 goals in 10 games, avg of 2.8 goals a match. Only England scored more goals during the qualifying stages.

Should I bring the statistcs of Euro 2008 aswell? those will also show that Spain doesn't have a scoring issue.
It's a World Cup 2010 thread, so I assumed if I claim that Spain has a scoring issue I don't need to discuss European Championships 2008. I didn't expect you to NOT consider it a strawman to bring Euro 2008 to the discussion. Obviously, you found it relevant.

You seem to consider that if I say it's not exactly news that Spain has a scoring issue - which they've had since their first game - a counter-argument is to "bring Euro 2008" to the discussion. Nice argument bro, keep up the good work.

Quote:
Also, at no point did I contest the fact that Spain doesn't score much this WC

Last edited by Tietäjä; 8 Jul 2010 at 14:41.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote