View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 11:19   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why was pot made illegal in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's not a pure gram for gram equation though. Obviously, as dante mentioned, it's a fairly awkward equation. Something like addictive power times (adverse physical effects plus adverse socioeconomic effects, although these two are sort of linked).
I agree entirely, I was just replying to your incredulity that it could even be possible that alcohol were more destructive (whatever that means in this context!). I dislike the way heroin is assumed to be evil evil evil and alcohol is seen as good by the same people. It's a very common kind of hypocrisy in our present culture though sadly.

Oh and for the record I'm still in favour of legalisation.