Thread: Emma Watson
View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 05:38   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Emma Watson

Quote:
i told her she's going to get raped, and she better like it.
Taken in isolation, this sentence is truly excellent. I hope that's what he meant.

(I presume the * was supposed to be covering "ap" as nothing else makes sense)
Quote:
Yo MuThA FuKaZ
who like jojo can kizz ma brown azz hahahhaaha anyway i knoe bowwow in realz and wdf u on bout him 4 him bangin jojo df he told me hiz self he aint like no white azz lil slut like hurr 4 realz
man no lien fuk im not jelouse or anyfink of bowwow and jojo i knoe bowwow in realz and i love ma baby lil romeo fuk u biaches dat like ma baby romeo MuHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
(from Milo's link). The illiterates we get round here now seem positively Shakespearean by comparison.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote