View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 14:20   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Spartan Total Warrior

its pretty simple: there is a file in the directory 'Rome - Total War\Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign' called 'descr_strat.txt'.
open that file (its a simple textfile, so notepad is enough). at the top of that file there are three sections: playable, unlockable and nonplayable. simply cut and paste the civs from nonplayable to playable and there you go. i think you could do a lot of other things in that file aswell, but i didnt look it through yet.

the map on the start campaign screen looks a bit strange, but other than that eveything works fine. oh, and if you play the senat the game crashes if you click the senate-tap in the faction summary screen. im just playing Pontus and thats kind of fun \o/