Thread: Real-Time PA
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 14:32   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real-Time PA

No real-time plz, PA is Tick Based and that's the way i like it, not an hour devided into 6 other mini-ticks (or whatever you want to call them) to give it more a look of "real time".
Spreading battles over 10 initiatives of 6 minutes is something i don't want to see in pa. As i often just come online fast to check my battlereport the tick they are done, i won't wait an hour for it caus it'd be a pretty boring wait. Clicking every 6 minutes to see how another part of your fleet has done... *yaaaawn*
Plz keep it the way it is, there's nothing wrong with the way battles are done now imo.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote