View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 20:28   #14
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Married to a Terrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
On my back from aus i had a 2.1 litre bottle of lemon squash i thought i would not be able to take it with me yet amazingly i got on both planes with it, all they asked was for me to drink some to prove it was not an explosive, i mean cmon if i was a terrorist going to blow up the plane drinking a little explosive would not really bother me tbh.
When I went to Munich (about a month ago) I was very annoyed that I had to pass my water over to the security guys to be thrown away.

All they said was I can buy more on the other side. But I got my 2 litres from Tesco for under a pound before I left. At duty free WH Smiths it cost me £2.50 for a litre.

Robbing bastards