Thread: Galaxy Thoughts
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2014, 14:27   #28
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
The reason you cant join up with ur friends before the holiday is because
#1 Their stuck with a inactive planet taking up a bp spot..
#2 Signup is usually 1 week in advance of round and you might be on vacation when the signup starts aswell.

As for everyone starting with 300 roids, I dont like it at all. It limits options and "forces" everyone to go for hct300. There are few enough options already in pa no need to narrow it down even more.
#1 But removing latestart and giving an extra starting BP slot solves this, if you are that wanted then they will accomodate you.

#2 If you cannot find somewhere to spend 5 mins creating a planet then really that is your tough luck. Once again in the world of smartphones and WIFI you have no excuse, if in the remotest possibility your holiday is to the amazon rainforest which i agree signing up would be an issue then you have too exciting a life to worry about planetarion.

The 300 roid idea was solely to make people participate in the game of attacking each other for roids, just set HCT 0 as 300 roids and then shift the rest along, as mz said somewhere else these expensive research hamper the game too much anyway.

All keeping latestart and exile as it is does is advocate the gameplay style of avoiding playing, that is not good for the overall game experience of planetarion and is why it has to go. If once in 15 rounds you cant play because of a holiday and being too tight to pop in an internet cafe and make a planet then so be it frankly. This isnt Plaguutarion.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote