View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2013, 17:51   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 53: Government Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruntxas View Post
In my opinion, Cov ops should have more impact and not the opposite. 10k is low, and changing it to 8k would make people stop playing.
No. I played as a cov opper this round. Added up my score (2.65m) and the amount of resources I've donated into the galfund (405m and counting) makes 6.7m. That's a top 20 planet worth. If those resources had been used by someone who went Totitarian, that would make 7m in total. That's a top10 planet worth. I haven't launched an attack all round. Bankhacking is hilariously overpowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruntxas View Post
The duration of this new cov op (5 ticks) is way too low though. It doesn't compensate for the research that has to be done.
For a cov opper, research barely matters. I went scanner first and I still had bank hacking at tick 128. I switched to core mining research after that, but if I hadn't, I could've had this new cov op by tick 183. By tick 240, I had run out of interesting things to research and started on useless stuff.

As for the op's strength, as Cat, you can do this cov op every 2 ticks, with 35 agents, permanently crippling 3.5 planets.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote