View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 17:11   #71
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Who's trying to defend anyone? All I'm interested in is that facts are reported correctly, and idiots like you arent able to accuse/blame a collective of people incorrectly for the actions of single persons, which is all your posting is serving/attempting to do, especially when they are so full of emotion.
You would be surprised at how little emotion i have over denial, the alliance, as a whole. I really dont care about any alliance these days as a matter of fact.

Cheats on the other hand; theres a special reserve of vitriolic fury which i bring out just for them.
Blatant ones who try to get away with it incur the vast majority of my wrath with a little of it turned against those who attack the people with *the* most thankless and necessary job in the game - enforcing rules.
edit: Also those who defend those who cheat ( and not in an ingame sense ) or try to justify their actions. Those sorts annoy me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
and not to react so publically, shoving accusations and blame in the direction of Denial as a whole who by and large are also innocent victims here.
You brought the blame upon yourselves, you really cant go crying about how the big bad forums people decided to take it out of your hide when you messed up big time.

The real victims here are the general community at large who deserve to have a game in which everyone can, and does play fair. It is a pity that there are people who would disagree with that and actively work to spoil the game for their own gains.

Last edited by Phil^; 27 Jun 2008 at 17:21.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote