View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 12:54   #59
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
2nd as far as the reset/deletion/whatever it didn't happen how you are explaining it here. Those are not the correct facts. But this thread is not about this (supposedly) so I won't discuss it.
How i am explaining it? I am only going via what Venox said in another thread which can be found Here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=162

Unless i am mistaken here i think you guys need to communicate better. (And yes that is a refference to the HC's of Denial becuase im sick of one sayinng somthing and another saying the complete opposite)

But anyway as you said we have 2 threads on this issue above already so ill stop protesting it. Im just getting anoyed with seeing in every thread a new story/lie from you guys. Its becoming sickening.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote