View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 20:27   #44
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Who watches the Watchers?

Kileman defended me on a few occasions. I defended him on a few. We certainly didn't defend him night after night though as he got very little incoming. No-one in Ascendancy got that kind of defense last round. Unlike VisioN, we have no facility to allow for defwhoring to the extent you suggest. If a person wasn't on to ask their friends for defence personally, or have an Ascendancy galmate on to ask for them, they got nothing. Kileman was on every single night.

However, even the kind of defense that VisioN dude got isn't sacrificial in nature. No-one gave up their individual planet rank to help him thus the integrity of the rankings for best individual planet are unaffected. Alliance defences and attacks are measured in the final Alliance scores, not the final planet scores. Even a base troll like you understands that surely?

Of course all this has nothing to do with whether such a tactic was legitimate. I have already said that I thought it was. I was also pointing out that AdmV0rlons analogy was exceptionally shit.

edit: wrong scan

Last edited by Achilles; 17 Jul 2007 at 20:38.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote