View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 13:15   #8
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who watches the Watchers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
I found the way that Greenhills galaxy stood together and put thier common goal ahead of indivdual interests about rank etc. and actually played so well together that they got uni rank 1 very nice.

One could say there should be limitations to donations etc. which has been put in this round, but at no way where the any questions of it beeing abuse of the EULA as in the case of out of tag support planets etc.

There is a big difference on galaxy and alliance in that way.
Why should the donation limit have been put in there at all.

I'll tell you why.
1. To satisfy all the alliance crying antics.
2. To diminish one more way of winning, and try yet again to set some stupid artificial methods on how to win.
3. To tighten again the 'deemed' methods of play. I don't actually know what this method actually is, all I do know is that when someone deviates from this mythical beast, they are either thrown out of the game, or suddenly next round, the method is knobbled.

Some seasoned players, alliances, and the PAteam did not like the method, and said so. They added in lots of diatribe, and abuse, and statements about how its fair, but 'cheap'. Now they killed it. Even though any one of them could have legally used it.

That method and way of winning should be here today. Its not. Its been quite deliberately knobbled to stop it happening again. Pretty much anything innovative, gets killed.
AdmV0rl0n is offline   Reply With Quote