View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 16:17   #41
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOTBALL] So it's getting 'tasty' on the South Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i'm a hibs fan. the south coast derby and the newcastle/sunderland derby are bigger than the edinburgh one. villa/brum is smaller again. it's your derby so of course you put more importance on it; in this case, you are just wrong.

and yes, brum is in the midlands. but i'd say the lowest in the country you can be to get away with derision towards the south is round about macclesfield.
I disagree tbh, brummies are nothing like southerners, we are closer to northerners, but we are unique. I still cannot see how newcastle/sunderland and pompey/saints are bigger derbies than villa/blues.