View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2016, 14:47   #183
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
p3n napping bows made you support ult
p3n bashing bows would have meant bows support ult
- but apparently you would be sticking to p3n when ult comes to payback ?
hard to believe, when i remember the words: "yeah we napped up ult, but no worries we wont interfere with you and ult" - when you started targeting us shortly after.

truth said if it was 100% known bows would support ult no matter if p3n hit em or not, we most likely wouldn't have stopped hitting em and nap em, however there was a slim hope for bows to be an ally against ultores at some point (according to what bows said there werent tied with ult preticks) - so that was the primary reasons for us to nap bows
- unfortunately the round has tought us diffrent in the end

for how much incs you had to face because of p3n napping up rainbows - i don't know about that
i havnt talked to anyone of you guys at that stage myself
all i know is that you complained about it some days later and then napped up ult

from what i am told, you were well aware of us ceasefiring bows though

p3n's decission to trust in rainbows beeing a friend against ult was deffo the wrong decission
you guys jumping ship at the first sign of trouble doesnt hold much greatness either though
- and sorry to say, i don't believe youŽd have kept your word on supporting us against ult if the block to fight would have been ult/rainbows/vgn/ultsupporters
Hi M0rph. I talked with Munkee and you can have all our convo's if you feel you missed something.

As Sandvold said, we were ptargetted by Bows AND ND after joining you on bows. We arent afraid of fighting Bows, but we had too much when ND jumped in. Even Gen said earlier in this post that they did good against us. (we lost 2k roids over 5days).
I knew that p3ng took a CF, but according to munkee that was a 3 day CF. He didnt tell me that he extend the deal tho. That was BOWS telling us that he took it. Bows stopped attacking us and we settled things with ND. Same night p3ng hit our 1.10 guys with 4waves each. We retalled all incs ofc and i got so much whine from peng that we could only retal 2 planets as they only attacked 2. (lol.)
After that it all went downhill with our relation with p3ng.

While Bows ptargetted us and backstabbed us last tick last round and p3ng acting like that, we had no option but to turn to Ult. We know from former rounds that Ult can be trustet 100%.

FYI - Checked whole convo with Munkee on WA, and not ONCE have i promised to not interfer with p3ng/Ult. However I told him I would support p3ng. This was before Bows told me p3ng napped up both Ult/Bows to t600.

Quote:
you guys jumping ship at the first sign of trouble doesnt hold much greatness either though
- and sorry to say, i don't believe youŽd have kept your word on supporting us against ult if the block to fight would have been ult/rainbows/vgn/ultsupporters
This comment annoys me alot tho, cause you blaming us for jump ship while it was p3ng who actually jumped. And I can tell you this much, we dont break our deals!

Last edited by Advantix; 11 Sep 2016 at 15:19.
Advantix is offline   Reply With Quote