View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2011, 01:29   #8
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Bring back single targetting

This is the part I have a problem with though - you claim that Cath Co has been so overpowered these last few rounds.

Code:
        caths @
        top 100 
r41  -  15 (3 top 50)
r40  -  20
r39  -  2
r38  -  11
r37  -  14 (ST)
r35  -  11 (ST)
There's only been one round recently where Cath was represented by 20%+ in the top 100. And I'm pretty sure their efficiencies were close to if not better than the current ones in Beta. Cath is and always will be popular due to EMP, but at the same time it is its own downfall.

I like the idea of a normal Viper, thanks, though I'll think about it some more before I change it. Fr/De is already quite good, really, and I think Etd would actually be off worse if Viper became normal. It would mean they'd have to invest more in Brokers, rather than just enough to deter Caths (since they'd have to deal substantial damage to Cat Co to actually kill a decent amount of Viper).

And thanks for the feedback Kaiba. Even if I don't fully agree with you, it still gives me a different perspective to consider.

Suggestions for an extra Xan ship are very welcome (or if you think they're fine as is, speak up).

Keep it coming!

Last edited by Patrikc; 17 May 2011 at 02:04. Reason: now=r41, not r42 ^^
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote