View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 11:41   #144
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

In Clouds' defence, the logs he posted are in the exact form they were shown to him, and to others like ND Members. As such I can attest to the fact that he did not edit the logs. perhaps someone else did before they were published in this form to him/others, but I can't say anything on that. Apart from the fact that it might be an out-of-context excerpt, I personally doubt they were doctored a whole lot.

As for your reputation, I am quite certain these quotes didn't have to be doctored much, as they are an exact copy of the way you came accross to me every time I have dealt with you in a long past. I am also certain you are loyal to whatever alliance you are playing with, but that has nothing to do with your outside political persona. I also have it on good authority that your outside persona is a tool that has been used by alliances in the past, so even within your trusted group of friends your political reputation of lying and threatning is known.

And reputation is an opinion by definition, as it is the default opinion/consensus people have about someone. It however is not necessarily based on which side of the spectrum someone is on, tho a lot of time it is heavily colored by it. In this game I have met plenty of people who have quite the same reputation when it comes to dealing with enemies, but there are very few I don't respect on some level. You on the other hand, I have no respect for, as you have proven yourself to decieve and threaten even your 'friends'.

As for the word 'friend', you have used it very lightly in the past, so I doubt the community should put a lot of value on the word now.

Anyhow, that's my 2 pennies on the subject

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 5 Feb 2015 at 11:53.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote