Thread: Galaxy e-drama
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 00:53   #29
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Galaxy e-drama

You know what, I was not going to comment to much on this thread, as it is, like most threads, nothing to do with me, but this one has really no relevence to me, my gal, my ally, my life. However I feel i need to comment! Firstly I love this thread for one reason, Wishmaster made it, If the majority of the PA community posted the same thread as Wish has done, well, it would of been flamed/closed/pwned, i.e. CBA(me), Mikee, Cardinal, Light, all of the most hated players in the community... Now because its wish, only light flaming followed. Now I need to point out, I dont really see the e-drama, seems little to none. And I must also say, Galaxys with that Reese chap in seem to always have some sort of "drama" attached to them!

I must say this VenoX character, as fat and ugly as he may be, Is starting to warm to me. His emo-ish ways are far superiour to the likes of Kenny, Reese, DemontriX, omb etc etc. His quite an Amusment!! Well done. I also feel I need to point out that while VenoX only finished top 100 once, in the 3 rounds Denial played and his galaxy never finished top 10 or something(refer to his rabblings on earlier in the thread), I'd like to say that this IS NOT proof of valid evidence of Denial NOT flagshipping there galaxys. Firstly because VenoX is a shocking player and even when flagshipped, does exceptionally bad, one of those guys who, 'couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery'. And secondly because there are other more "important" HCs who have been flagshipped many a time.

And just so you guys know.. I think Wishmaster has been too dirty with his tactics this round, too friendly at times but willing to smash ya when you got ya back turned.. but heh, thats how hes played politics. As i stated many a times this round, Check Ascendancy politics and check wish politics, thats why Asc will win and Omen will lose.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.