Thread: Galaxy e-drama
View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:13   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
And yes you are the reason our gal has been divided and you are the reason omen are no longer in a position to win.
3/5 wanted to exile Theam when he ended ingal, as we had agreed to no asc ingal preround I said I stopped careing the second u and eksero forced through that he was staying. Also, atm 7:3 is a rather hostile galaxy for Omen. 2 asc, 4 nd, 1 dlr, 2 xvx 1 rock. To top it all, I didnt set the attack on us, but that didnt stop ur emo-rage

Quote:
You piss people off and screw over friends/allies, you try and bully people into doing what you want (VGN - and they do it for **** knows what reason and your gal mates "IF YOU DEFEND YOU'LL BE RAPED BY OMEN") and then you wonder why ND/others no longer wanted to help you beat Asc. If you played it smart like Asc did and actually thought about what your alliances actions would do before you did things you might actually be able to win.
I am yet to screw over a friend or an ally this round. Show me someone I screwed over which I consider friend or ally, and i ll gladly admit I was wrong if u find something there, Vemox. ( lol lol clever emo into Venoxs nick, god i rock )

Quote:
Whilst we're pasting logs I guess this one was nice too. Remind me, why are Omen (and their block) still bothering with "leadership" like this?
Leadership lessons from Denial HC

That being said, yes - Omen wont win this round, and like I said preround, I played this round to win, not end 2nd. I am atm working towards next round.

Leadership lessons from Denial HC ( didnt Denial HC go into c200 last round u played? )

Quote:
Its ironic though that you can allow Omen to gal raid our gal (not just the hostiles) and the night after when I allow the 4 hostiles to get incs you bring it all out in public and cry about emo-ness. I don't remember one of us complaining on the forums when you screwed us over twice without warning (i even gave u 24h notice that you'd be getting incs and you acted surprised when you realised i wasnt lying) and yet here you are.
I think 1-2 targets in the raid werent hostile, and its not like they got waved to the ground.

Venox, I have NP with u setting up incs on me or my gal, I am not complaining about that at all, I m rather shocked at reese and eksero though.
Plz setup more incs on me tbh, dont think u ll find anyone who care less about their planet than me

Quote:
People playing for gal win (me, eksero, reese) and HC's that'll do anything to win ally (wish), shouldnt BP together, this is a perfect lesson in that. Lesson learnt for me and thats the end of it.
Sigh, the first time the gal got omen incs we were FAR from ending #1 and u fking know that.
There was no reason not to hit the gal, at all. The gal got too much incs early on, and too many involved in wars, so didnt get the roidgrowth we could, if we played like u guys ( 3fleeting on nubs ) which ofc is the best way to grow value when the only thing u care about is ur own planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled