Thread: R64 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2015, 19:33   #128
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Oh so whoevers taken over is Wouters puppet to!

And i said at mine and others planets. Sooo. Probs should read. But then, to be expected.

Yes i know Mz. Have been informed of that already. Doesnt change the fact that its been near every night for the past 20 days they have tried to fc us to Ult's advantage and although failed, been a nuisance. Should be known when you take on ult you take on 120 planets plus whoever Zwan is HC of (faceless in this case, but Asgard previously). Just like ct and bf are always friendly. Its all very predictable and boring. Why im proud of our efforts and thank Munkee for his time.
actually the main reason fightclub/heroes keeps trying to FC you is cause p3n are the only retards still attacking with mostly co so yeah its easy pickings.

and as for your idea of COBRA they are nothing to do with ult. infact 1 just crashed on an ult today and they have been hitting ult so yeah as bram said go check your intel pal.

tbfh all I see is the well renowed fence sitters complaining they are getting inc and the retard strat picked by whoever picked it ruins any chance of def vs cr/bs (oh and the fact that a rocket scientist thinks only covering ult and closing all other calls from other tags is a winning strat...)
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote