View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2011, 22:05   #138
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I'm saying: Why does CT not fight them 1 on 1? Why do alliances always drag others into their shit? I'm speaking about CT now but this applies to every other alliance who does this. Ganging up always brings stagnation with it once the common enemy is beaten.
As for your unneeded assumptions and explanations: Keep them for yourself.
CT does not fight 1 on 1, as CT does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1... As i said, as everyone knows.

ND does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1.
ODDR does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1.
Rock does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1.

So you know why they gang up? as when they gang up, they can beat Apprime. There is no stagnation as there is no agreement on naps to be kept once Apprime is dead.

Even if Rock, CT, and ND stayed allied after Apprime is dead.. they've bought more life to the round, than if they let Apprime sail off into the distance at tick 300.

The round is extremly open and for once, if Apprime is killed enough.. 4 alliances have the potential to win (At this moment in time.. its 5 inc Apprime).

I said in my previous post, i thought you wasnt stupid.. i'd like to retract that statement. If you cant grasp the concept of when an alliance doesnt have the quality to beat another alliance, that they should use quantity.. then you have no hope and should never engage in any political discussion.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Jan 2011 at 18:08. Reason: belated quote fix
Light is offline   Reply With Quote