View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2011, 21:56   #137
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I dont quiet understand your point?

Are you implying that Apprime is the best alliance this round, so the only honorable thing to do would be for everyone to just sitback and let Apprime win? What a fun round that would be, we could of had 600 ticks of everyone being idle and Apprime roidracing vs themselves! Last week would be epic with Apprimes top planets trying to find the last few people playing to roid and who can launch there fleet to land on them first! EORC would be fun as well, "well, we were the best alliance.. so what did you expect to happen? everyone quit when they realised who was the best, so we won".

I'm going to go out on a limb here and presume you're not extremly stupid or that you're not Yoshika's alter-ego. However, i just cant understand your reasoning.. Yes, Apprime has higher quality members than CT.. We all know that? Thats why the block is in place, to stop Apprime running away with the easy win due to there quality.

Any win of the block, would be a win they deserved. PA isnt just about the quality of your members but also the quality of your politics. At the moment, Apprime has no real friends in the universe except ODDR and they have 3 enemys who are fighting for #1 spot.

If you want to play a game, where it only matters about the quality of yourself or your team.. and nothing to do with communication, politics, or strategys... Then may i suggest Farmville to you? You can spend as much time as you like on it, and theres a highscore list which shows you the top10 farms in your friends list! Have you got the skill to get to #1?
I'm saying: Why does CT not fight them 1 on 1? Why do alliances always drag others into their shit? I'm speaking about CT now but this applies to every other alliance who does this. Ganging up always brings stagnation with it once the common enemy is beaten.
As for your unneeded assumptions and explanations: Keep them for yourself.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Jan 2011 at 18:08. Reason: you are a sexist prick
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote