View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2011, 16:51   #120
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Why would we nap app, we said we'd keep round interesting and we are doing just that

apprime will never be 100% dead they just lost roids not value.
Take it from someone who's been on both ends of the pointy stick, there's not an alliance in existence who can't be put to bed for good during a round. What it does require is tenacity and the ability to carry on grinding when everyone else is bored shitless. Do any of the current alliances have that? I dunno, guess we'll find out soon. My guess would be that one alliance might try it but the other ones would try and profiteer from the situation making a real horses ass of it and handing app the round on a plate instead.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote