View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 19:48   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What if you'd die...

My ex used to post on some forums I posted on, and next to her computer she had a note saying "In the event of my death, please phone xxxx" - it used to be some girl who was her friend, but it changed to me eventually. I was then under instruction to let everyone else now.

I've thought about putting a note somewhere to get someone to post here. I don't know how many of you would care though - because in the long-term, you'd probably all think that I just got bored of the internet and had left. Which might be better, thinking I still exist.