View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 00:56   #25
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: politics this round

I have seen signs of some targeting in the top now and then, but aside from that I have had little time to follow the politics of the round. On a general note though, this compare graph may be interesting to those who have had the same lack of time as I have.

It seems pretty obvious that Apprime has been taking more losses than the other alliance in the top 5 so far, with Evolution recently taking a big hit. Ascendancy seems to be off to a slow start, but are catching up on roids. It's still early so the dips don't mean that much, but hey it's better than no information at all. Ticking for score Evolution have a solid lead but it has not been increasing much for some time. At this point there's only 6 million between #1 and #5, which means the round is still wide-open, but I think no one hadn't already figured that out.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote