View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2018, 13:28   #31
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about
Re: Top planet rankings

I have reported this guy 3.9.6 but seems he is quite content to still keep receiving ships, judging by the 2 recent launches from 3.1.4. I don't know him, so I don't know if he is a good guy or not. Reason I checked him out is we were going to attack him and then I saw the size of his non-race ships and I thought it was quite excessive so I checked his combat reports. I should have worded my request to recall from his target a bit better and made statement that it was because it seemed unfair to be attacking people with a hijacked fleet. But as you can see, he has squarely put the blame onto his attackers. My report to multihunters is still marked as pending. :-(

Quote:
really i think you should take that up with those planets whether and why they sent pods or not - i'm not sure what that has to do with me? sometimes ppl send just pods and no ships
There is more bonus to be made by attacking planets with res to steal than by being attacked and getting salvage
everyone is probably just frustrated because havoc involves so many people feeding ships or allowing xp lands or res steal cuz there are so many inactives.

Quote:
so being attacked by planets that aren't sending pods and you stealing their ships and getting the salvage, you don't consider cheating???

Quote:
lol i have no idea what you are on about
how do my combat reports show anything? in what way am i cheating? i have hardly attacked during the later part of havoc so please do report away lol
i think you have the wrong planet tbh
i am attacking 7.6.7 cus he has shitton res in stock - i had recalled but i will re attack now actually, i had changed my target but i think i will stay on 7.6.7
why would i not attack that planet?

please do report me
my name is iBorg, I have been playing for years, say hi to appocco from me - everyone that knows me knows i do not cheat, this is soooo funny lol

Quote:
1. If you still have fleets hitting 7.6.7, recall them straight away
2. I am going to report you, your combat reports clearly show you are cheating and I have taken copies of them

Might be Havoc, but doesn't mean blatant cheating like you are doing should be allowed.
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote