Thread: CD to MP3
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 14:48   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: CD to MP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i've been ripping mp3's driectly onto my mp3 player using wmp without a problem at all.
I've also ripped them onto hard disk and then moved them across myself.
no problems whatsoever.

Why the hell would you want to rip it to a wav file? surely that makes it about a million times bigger?
Seconded. Although I sometimes have trouble ripping some CD's, presumably because of a specific DRM or whatnot.