View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 02:04   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh no, I'm a terr'ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Henry given you're so middle class that you wouldn't object if 'a man from the council' insisted on giving you an anal examination or 'the bt man' said you'd have to let him move into your house, I have prepared my expert legal advice.

My Fee will be waived.

Reply: That is none of your business. Please go away.

Reply: Don't be absurd. You have no such authority and I am not coming. Please go away.
(if he trie to touch you you are entitled to reasonable self defence)

Reply: What in god's name do you think you are doing? You have no authority and no legal power to do this. I am leaving now. If you attempt to stop me I will have you prosecuted for kidnap and wrongful Imprisonment. I will also excercise my right to sue your company for monetary compensation.

Practical Advice: NO. You do not.

But my suggested method of dealing with the person was so much more succinct.