Thread: AudioScrobbler
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 16:07   #42
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: AudioScrobbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I'll leave the computer at work playing my 20k songs in random order. I need to find a plugin to play the first 5 seconds only though.
I'm willing to bet you're one of those kids who was never really good at anything at school.

Either that, or your brothers/sisters were consistently better than you at things.

You're so competitive at things that aren't supposed to be competitions.

The reputation thing - you swap reputation with people. It completely defeats the point of it, just swapping for the hell of it. You're supposed to give people feedback on good/bad posts, not just try to rack up your "score".

The keystroke thing. I can't remember what you did, but as Dante mentioned, you treated that as some sort of silly competition.

Now this. It's not a competition of "who has the most songs". I have plenty of songs. Recently, I've just been listening to Cream (Clapton etc). So my AudioScrobbler contains most of that, as I go through phases of listening to different artists. I'm not going to try to prove something to people by showing my entire playlist.

Get the point please