View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2005, 18:24   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] laughing at man utd fans

I'll get my financial advice from someone other than the Independent Manchester United Supporter's Association. I severely doubt a single one of them has any clue of what his business plan involves beyond SELL MANCHESTER UNITED I KELL YOOOOU! Personally I'm not all that skeptical that a highly successful business man will be able to make a greater profit with the club. Sure they were already overtaken by real madrid this year in overall marketing. I'm not sure what you mean by my club, I'm not a united fan (unless it's just the line from the ad you mentioned!)