Thread: Broadband
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:54   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
Me: My internet isnt working
--loads of random try this and that crap--
Them: Ok, i'm going to get you to ping us. If you get a reply it means our end is working and it's something else to do with your computer.
me: ok
Them: Ok, ping 127.0.0.1
Me: I got a reply
Them: The problem is your end and nothing to do with our internet, bye
*click*
Me: but....
They didnt......

Did they ?

hahahaha

Usually they put the phone down on me while in mid sentence

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote