View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2018, 00:35   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Remove EXP or nerf it to oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post

I've chatted with jintao quite a few times, and i think some of the problem is the "balanced" stats. I call them paper rock scissor stats. So everyone want to land clean, every race should be open to same amount of classes etc. If we had a really inovative statmaker trying to balance with effs, AC, DC etc instead of init and it was allowed i think we might see more interesting rounds. I also think the xp formula could be up for a redo. I'm not thinking change the multipliers or integers, but find a way to reward combat.

Value rounds is boring cause you need a gangbang to land, xp rounds cause you just build attack ships. It's a war game, reward combat!
Funnily enough i dont remember you being a major player in the stats discussion, infact the only active participant from your faction is one demanding rock-paper-scissors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Another defensive round coming up with these changes.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote