Thread: Alfie
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 18:27   #3
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Re: Alfie

Had one of my mates get off with my ex when he came up to my uni to visit me.
Not very nice, but just had to forget about it. Was very pissed off at the time tho, but he was buggering off around the world the next day so I ended up ignoring it around him and just being angry at her. Which kinda sucks as we were just starting to get on again 'properly' but hey, just kinda emphasised that she really wasn't worth it.

That and my mate does have a reputation for going with anyone once he's had 'a few' (ugly or just 'a bad idea'. But yes, standing there watching in disbelief. Not nice. Not the same, I know. We weren't going out for that long and (as far as I know (!) ) nothing went on in 'the bedroom', (frankly that's what I would prefer to believe.)

So yes, very rambling but yeah, I was very pissed off. A combination of apathy, and realising that it was a good thing we weren't together, made a good combination for me.

Still sucks tho man :/

Edit:
Oh and good mates (even stupid ones) >> ex girlfriends
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote