Thread: Can i justify
View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 19:36   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Can i justify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
On my undergraduate course, lectures were entirely optional. I've been to three different Universities (Albeit all on politics/social policy type courses) and in none of them were lectures anything amazing.

Maybe it's different for people doing some natural science or something, but I found it infinitely better to just plough through the reading list than wasting my time on the lecture.

As a matter of interest during your various courses did you meet many non-left wing lecturers? And if so, can you remember a rough ratio? Just wondering as half of my courses are likely to be the same as yours.