View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2006, 18:52   #28
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Boris Johnson and the Tory Party

I remember when I was in Jr. High School (grades 7-9). I was given the princely sum of $0.35 a day for lunch. For this I could choose a relatively nutritious cafateria lunch which changed from day to day, or I could spend my fortune at the snack bar.

I always chose the snack bar. I had two standard luch options.

Option 1: Cup of chili beans (10 cents), bag of potato chips (5 cents), carton of milk (5 cents) and three ice cream bars (5 cents each).

Option 2: Bag of potato chips, carton of milk and five ice cream bars.

The only variance to this diet was on days when one of the school clubs would have a bake sale. On those days I would purchase a carton of milk and six cup cakes (5 cents apiece).

While not a thin youngster, I was not morbidly obese. However, it is entirely posible that this diet may, in some small measure, have contributed to my eventual development of diabetes.

If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't spend so much money on milk.