View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 06:22   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Official announcement from Xanadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
I played Eve for about two days, we had to mine rocks, it was dire, even Zhil was better at than me which is never a good start for a game.

Now when I read about how awesome Eve is I wish I kept playing and blame Zhil for it ! Are Xan still in Eve ? What happened to Legion ? Are they still WoW / SWG ?

I've tried Eve three times through the years. The fourth time focussing on pvp in 0.0 was a lot more fun really, mining and missioning in npc area doesn't really show the potential of Eve. Still, got bored after about a year because of lag in massive battles and ridiculous gamemechanics concerning territorial conquests. Awesome is quite a lie, it's the community, the metagaming that can be awesome. Eve itself is just a very pretty spreadsheet in which you're always on the brink of losing your precious spacepixels.