View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 17:57   #39
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Why changing salvage sucked ass and please change it back next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I think if there is a fundamental difference of opinion here between some of us it's summed up in this. I believe that if you get attacked by a moron who decides to kill his entire fleet at your planet you shouldn't have to lose a substantial portion of your own value to kill him. Other people believe that in a war game all/most battles should involve value being lost overall on both sides.
you can always run, and take the roids back from somewhere with your undamaged fleet, or you decide, that the guy attacking you is hostile enough to you and your alliance plans, that you will let him die for the sake of the crashing and keeping him from roiding you.
or you get enough (emp) defence to lower your losses to a minimum.

defending is harder, specially if you cant rely on low init ships (emp/killing)
but maybe that will end the boring launch recall shit on some "flagged" planets and therefor make the race for #1 a bit more interesting

i understand your point though, but i dont agree
if a moron crashes on you and you decide to face it its your decission, your not forced to face him at no point

however maybe your right that this is bad for the game. i cant predict that 100% neither can anyone else
we got another 6 weeks to find out

its too early to ask for its removal next round though

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote