View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 13:58   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why changing salvage sucked ass and please change it back next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I cant see how this change has made it less likely for smaller / 2nd tier alliances to go to war. They will now be able to land more attacks, make it easier to involve themselves in the "big fights".
I can only see this be a problem for the most skilled players of planetarion, where ofc Ascendancy springs to my mind at once. For avg. joe in planetarion, this change is pretty insignificant.
Yeah, I can imagine pa easily switching to/back to a game where the best idea is constant attacking as fast as you can. But like, this was a good idea last round too, we'd do it ourselves where possible so I don't see what we're gaining overall. In general I see this as something which will get tons of mid ranked planets roided because it doesn't make sense to cover them. Personally I see this a bad thing. While people might lose interest due to being unable to land attacks, if people get roided every time they get incs they'll just quit. As regards who this could be a problem for it's the relative advantage give to anyone not involved in a war versus those who are. I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at here.