View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2003, 00:13   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Iddy likkle servers revisited

Remember this thread ?

Well I've since built 2 Shuttle boxes. One a Duron 1300 test prototype (remember people, always build a prototype box if you need a new computer for home) and the new one is a MONSTER MOTHER****ER of an Athlon 3ghz with 2gb memory that does a Seti result in just under 2 and a half hours.

The Shuttles may be small but EVERYTHING you need is on the board and on friday I will have got on one test as a replacement for BIG HUGE server 1 (I need a new case for one of my home boxs)

If you need a box to sit in the corner and chug away get a Shuttle, only probably not a good idea to spend a fortune on the expensive Athlons and 2gb of memory like what I did

I was looking at rackmounted servers but I can quite happily spend a 3rd of the cost on top spec shuttle boxes and get one of my desks back (and hopefully have enough left over for the 21inch LCD screen)

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote