View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 00:42   #193
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Insane Fighting Arena - Championships

Okay, Ynten has called for Inspectre to win by default due to his opponent, Ryon Jkar, not turning up after 48-hours of the start-point (waiting the last 24-hours, as Narcaleptic Frog would put it, would be pathetic as their would be too little time for the fight to make a meaning or an impression).

Inspectre's Rating, due to the new system, will be cut by a third, making his rating a mere 20, placing him as the lowest rating as-to-date in the IFA-C. However Inspectre will be placed in the Final and whomever looses the next Semi-Final will automatically gain Third Place as well as a secondary stand-by for the Finals, Inspectre vs Either Fluffie or Heiro).

The next match, Fluffie vs Heiro, will begin in 24 hours time, but as we wait...

*The screen was not split, for once, as an interveiwer aproaches Inspectre. He asked Inspectre questions, but waiting until Inspectre answered before asking another:*

The IFA-C is quite puzzeled with Ryon Jkar's non-appearance. What are your veiws on this?

Inspectre's Response

What are your veiws of your rating being cut from 30 to 20?

Inspectre's Response

Unsure if the judges have told you, but the rating at the end of the Championships help sort out the next if you enter. Are you worried that you would be up against someone that is not anywhere near your standards?

Inspectre's Response

The Announcer, AcidK, is wondering your veiws on the next matchup. What are your personal opinions of both Heiro, the powerful White Mage, and Fluffie, your Psychic nemesis in the IFA-C?

Inspectre's Response

One last question, whom do you beleive will win between Fluffie and Heiro, seeing what both of them are capable of acheiving and seeing that they both have an equal rating?

Inspectre's Response
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote