Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:51   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

Dress is important to employers. They take it as a sign of commitment (rightly or wrongly) if you make an effort to look nice at work. Women, for the most part, see dressing well and a certain amount of personal hygine as positive indicators.

Most people aren't that aware of "fashion" so being trendy isn't important.

I, probably to my detriment, have always been welling to dress decently at work but only get dressed up for trials. I am, as far as I know, the only male attorney in the office who has steadfastly refused to wear a tie unless I was going to court. Management has also steadfastly refused to consider me for management where how you look is more important than how you think.