Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 16:11   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fashion

I got called the most fashionable guy in my office today by an incredibly hot girl, now this was quite flattering as I do always make an effort at work. I always dress smartly and with a bit of style. Yesterday I wore a very blueish pin stripped suit (it sounds horrible, but it isnt) with a light blue shirt (no tie as its too hot at the moment) and black shoes. Today I went for a very casual black trousers and light pink striped shirt and black shoes. Anyway basically I wear something different each day I dont just wear black and white every day, there will always be something (be it the tie, suit or shirt) that stands out and this girl noticed \o/

Anyway we got chatting and it appears that she is into "fashion" like me she is just working there in the summer (at uni still) but apparently some of the labels I own are quite hip, cool and fashionable.

Anyway enough of me rambling on, my point was do you think it matters what you wear to work or going out? Or is it blown out of proportion by certain sectors of society.

Personally I believe that if you look presentable, **** fashion thats what its all about. I would also like to add I get most of my clothes in the sales at department stores as you really pick up some great quality clothes at dirt cheap prices (we are talking a tenner for a pair of levis etc).