View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 18:23   #338
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I don't think anyone in BF or p3n cares tbh, as a war amonst them would take the pressure off from having to take on Ultores. Now the both of you can hide behind your little war in order to justify to yourselfs that you didn't come to CT's aid in hitting Ultores.

Not that I think for one second BF felt like hitting Ultores at any time in this round.

It's gonna be somewhat interesting to see if Ultores is gonna ride out the remainder of the round, or if they wanna proof to themselfs they can take on BF too. Other than that, the round is done.
Have you been partaking in this thread? BF already stated that they wont be dropping naps - that would sabotage Clouds planet win. Also, CT didn't come to our aid. when we were warring Ult either...so what difference does it make? We'd have still had 3 allies pummelling us till EOR. P3n were meant to have an avoidance with Ult anyway till friday, even though that ended prematurely judging by our defence page this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Did Black Flag declare war? Did p2nguins? Who cares. What's done is done.
Indeed. It doesn't detract from the boredom of this and previous rounds. The nostalgias going. Bring back 10% mining bonus for GC's and 5% for Ministers I say...
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote