View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 09:53   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the political status? :D

I've not been paying much attention this round, so im a bit curious as to how the politics have been this round. See theres some XP whores at the top other than that I see Angels further down the list than what was expected, assuming it was 1up who took them down? Whats ND Subh TGV etc doing?

Also F-Crew seems to be recruiting their way up there

And looking at all the alliances that played for/with eXelition last round made me chuckle...alliances like LCH xVx and HR being far down the list, and some with very low averages...are they having a relaxed round or is it the fact that they aint got "big brother" to help them our? Maybe this is how good they are, playing solo

Someone update me on the politics please \o/

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote