View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 02:35   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Battlestar Galactica

Battlestar Galactica's exciting cliffhanger from the Pegasus episode will be aired 3rd of january on sci fi channel, and i am quite sure alot of people is looking forward to it. I love the new series. I connect with all the characters really well, none of them are superhumans and none try to be either and I think that they have gotten a very good show going. The main issue I see with the series is the lack of "space action" but the latest episodes in season 2 clearly indicates that this is about to change. Love the show, love the characters and I think that its the best sci-fi on telly since Babylon 5.