View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 12:20   #323
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

"From what's been leaked, BF then proceeded to tell their members that we had declared war and they would go after us. I believe we both hit each other that same night."

I have no frigging idea where have you gotten that impression from, but I give you that it's possible some of our members may have formed such an opinion by themselves. None of our HCs/Officers spoke to our members about P3n declaring a war on us. Maybe it was the somewhat overdone waves for galraids, or the SKs, or something else that might have given them (without knowing who you refer to with this "galchan talk" -thingy, I will use a plural form) the impression. Our members wanted to dine on p3nguin due to that, so we gave them the possibility after the discussions went how they went.

And I'd like to further highlight that we did not have a war with P3n in our plans at any point, so why the fck would we hunt for an excuse? All you're doing is making yourself sound ridiculous and that you've been searching for an excuse to hit us yourself, since you had no balls to fight a opponent above you, you hit down (and even then you had to bring friends, not one, not two, but four). Yes, you couldn't hit ULT because we were napped with them ingame earlier, so you hit us and expected ULT to sit out and us to form a block against ULT with you after you've pretty much told us to fck off and that you're gonna war us for the rest of the round? PLS, I've seen better strategic choices made by six year olds, unless you just gave up and thought you might add some interest to the end of your round by getting in to a pointless war with someone you've warred with so many times before.

Londo: 4 gals in a week? at that point, we hit 2-3 gals a night, so 4 out of approx. 17 gals... and how many of those did we SK during galraids? Yes, exactly 0, nada, none. (and save the it's part of the game talks, we've seen that before, and the noob, you can be immune now talks too)

Also, some Black Flag -Liek A Baus glasses might do you some good, you'd see things as they are. Too bad those aren't sold to public. And you might want to ease with those frozen fishies, you're getting a brain freeze.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote