View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 22:05   #312
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I'm in an ult fort and I'm pretty sure they are all bored too!
Haven't seen too much decline in activity and awareness, wich implies that they're not bored to the level where it affects activity. I guess you can say i'm your "average" ult player this round(if there is such a thing) and i've only been able to send 25 attackfleets due to incs and having to send def. In my mind, the inability to attack and land roids is a bigger boredom factor than dominating too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I've said this before, but it's a sad state of affairs when the epitome of political prowess is "if you don't join us, we'll attack you!".
Imo this is one of the main reasons why the universe locks up politically. If people won't get involved on YOUR terms, then push them away! Tolerance and patience are two none existant words within the vocabulary of most HC's. Revenge and vindication on the other hand... The narcissistic truth about people who get into power: You rarely get there being patient or tolerant.

On a personal level i've believed Ult to have this wrapped for a couple hundred ticks now, that being said; the round is not over and there are a lot of things that can potentially switch things up.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote