View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 09:39   #11
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 'Fix' the combat engine its damage distribution

I do wonder, Wandows: Did it ever occur to you that the better DC's in this game do not cover people from roidloss but just make roids expensive enough? That is in most scenarios still possible.

However, I tend to agree with the point made about zikonian being the only race able to draw any advantage out of this behaviour. I'd personally rather see it usable by all - or nobody.

Edit: Oh, and of course it delivers another reason for not playing cath.