View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 03:19   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Dreams that seep into reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I always use to have this dream. But the thing is I never knew it was a dream.

In this dream there was always some kind of environmental factor, like a lot of wind or something. This factor always use to affect a lot of things, like the way people moved as they'd be pushed around by the wind quite a bit for example. But it affected me in a different way. I could glide a few centimeters above the pavement with ease. Sometimes only for a few seconds, other times for numerous minutes at a time without touching the pavement even once. Sometimes, however, I got nervous when people were watching, and even sometimes when they weren't, and had to touch-down just to get my balance. I knew it wasn't just the environmental factor, and I really liked it - it was so cool as gliding would be. Other people would see me, and watch me in a curious way, but never stopping, just watching me in the corner of their eye whilst they got on with whatever they were getting on with, it was put down to the environmental factor more than anything. They never said anything, but I felt they knew it wasn't fully normal. I think I've been having this gliding dream for about a year.

When conscience I was never like 'hey guys I can glide' - but it was always there somewhere in my conscience mind never fully thought through. It had seeped into reality.

Then whilst watching this nature program I was watching these flying fish 'gliding' above the water. I was thinking how very cool it was. Then one part of my brain went 'But you can do that as well!', then the other part went 'errr... no...'. For like 3 seconds I was wondering what reality was. Could I glide or not? I jumped up. I thought - shit - I can't.

I remember having a recurring dream that made me think the same way, until I awoke one day and realised it was actually not so, when I was like 15 or something. Except that idea was somewhat more violent. It wasn't an ability just something that kept happening to me. Strange.

Welcome to a thread about dreams that seep into reality.

is this your way of telling us you wet the bed?

since that happened to me once in a drunken mood 'bout 5 years ago .. I had this 'lucid dream' where it all seemed very real and I went to the bathroom, or so I thought ... and let it go