Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 11:30   #227
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Hmm, these are speculations and you can rightfully have those. You do realise though that there is no getting out of being woken up when the other person can physicly wake someone up right. In theory it is by far easier for me to wake up the missus as it is for you to wake up munkee at 3am.

Also besides myself and KiTTy-KaT, who else in Ultores has an exception? It would not take you that long either to find out that she usually is awake already during the night. But you aren't interested in the truth and never have been. You just like to pretend that you are shit cause others cheat.

Also the exceptions have little to do with teamviewer and all the evidence that has been claimed. No one in Ultores has gotten closed and people claim they have black and white proof of it. So why is no one getting closed when people say they have evidence of Ultores cheating. Why is it still not being put forward when matters would be taken in peoples own hands? It is counter productive not to isn't it?
Man your so full of yourself, its incredible.
Neither was i referring to ultores, nor you and your Kitten.

I was speaking about using the exception rule as a personal advantage. If thats the case with You and Kitty, then thank you for clarifying that.

Your argumentation that its easier to wake your partner, then an alliance mate is trying to proove what ? That the advantage is even bigger? Ok point taken.

I am not shit because others cheat, never said that. I might not have the time free to spent on PA like others, thats for sure a disadvantage.
I am not too bothered about my own rank though - so again what does this add to the topic?
Would i make better ranks if my wife would be playing PA? Thats maybe an interesting question, that i can not answer though. So far she wasnt interested in playing, nor did i bother to ask.
My life doesnt turn around PA...and for sure i wouldnt cheat to make myself look better.
Now again, i am not talking about you, nor is everyone else all the time talking about you. There is other people in the universe also, even though that might be hard for you to understand.
If you want me to talk about you, then i got this one question:
Does it negatively affect you for your personal and alliance rank, that your wife is playing PA?

Regarding the cheating, i dont know whats forwarded or not, or what evidence there is. And i am not sitting with munkee and gm in a "cheating prooves"-room either. But what do you expect at this very moment? That someones Havoc Account gets closed ?

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote