Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:42   #206
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Yes, cause obviously IQ has to do with the things you do in your spare time.

You are just trying to talk and talk to get besides the point. He said a word can mean something else judging where you are from and I agree that it can mean something else. The point was that I never intended it to be racist or insulting, his point was that for him it would be racist or insulting. This still doesnt change the fact that the same word can have a positive and a negative meaning. Just for example a christian holliday would be positive for a christian family and some other cultures would find it offensive. It does not make the holliday offensive. Even though some cultures would find it so.

No idea why you are trying to support such a logic, "someone finds chrismas offensive" lets get rid of it. By that theory you d be out of things to do pretty fast and everyone might aswell live inside the same four walls for the rest of their life afraid of offending anyone.
Let's ignore the fact that Cloud's is right and he UK had already found in cases against the term you so dearly hold as innocent. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-golliwog.html

And let's also assume your English is strong enough that my point won't go over your head again. We also we ignore your nonsense extrapolation that also pulls in Religion instead of hate speech. When you argue that every word has its positive and negative do you really feel it's ok to use a term that others find offensive just because you don't? For the record in America in the 1800's southern plantation workers didn't see anything wrong with saying the word ****** despite its clear derogatory nature. Those plantation owners didn't see anything wrong with the world in their culture.

If this went over your head ask booji to explain.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote